Friday, March 11, 2011

love my life and not afraid to say it......anymore



Over the past month I have been remembering this scripture

Psalm 100:5

"FOR THE LORD IS GOOD AND HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER; HIS FAITHFULNESS CONTINUES THROUGH ALL GENERATIONS".


Lately I am have been feeling super ashamed of the life that the Lord has blessed me with. I have felt guilty for many of my blessings and tried to down play them so that "people" won't think I think my life is "perfect" or "wonderful". In fact I have quite frankly not been myself since October. Well...thanks to the grace of a heavenly Father who loves me a husband who encourages me and two sweet babies that make me want to be the Sarah God so graciously entrusted their sweet spirits too...I'm free...free indeed. I'm pretty excited about it too.

I am still on a journey with my marriage, motherhood, relationships and most importantly my Savior. I am ready to dig deeper, dream bigger, live large with my God. I have been totally denying this for a long time because I know that when I have chosen this as I have in other seasons of my life that when I am in a good place, a growing place with God, he mercifully shows up and ROCKS MY WORLD.
So let me just get this out, so I can be free, since if you know me you know that is all I ever wanted.
ITS OK TO ACCEPT BLESSINGS FOR A MOST HIGH GOD WHO DESIRES TO GIVE HIS CHILDREN GOOD GIFTS. ITS OK TO EVEN SHARE THEM TO BLESS OTHERS. ITS OK TO GIVE HIM ALL GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISE FOR THOSE GIFTS, SO THAT HIS RENOWNED IS KNOWN ALL OVER THE EARTH.
WHETHER IT BE SMALL WHETHER IT BE LARGE. WHETHER YOU BE POOR OR WHETHER YOU BE RICH. WHETHER YOU BE YOUNG, WHETHER YOU BE OLD.
BE
THE PERSON THAT GOD HAS CREATED YOU TO BE. YOU WERE CREATED IN HIS IMAGE FOR GOODNESS SAKE. THATS A PRETTY BIG DEAL.
I KNOW THIS IS SIMPLE WRITING, BUT HEY ITS CHANGING MY LIFE AND I AM JUST GETTING IT OUT THERE FOR FREEDOMS SAKE. WHEN WRITTEN IT WORD IT BECOMES SO MUCH MORE LIFE TO ME.

Just as a side note...because its inevitable by those people who have accused me of throwing my "perfect life" up in the faces of others. I AM NOT PERFECT. NOTHING ABOUT ME IS. HOWEVER, I DO SERVE A PERFECT SAVIOR. I am forever grateful for a fairy tale life. Its all relative people. I'm thankful for my health TODAY.....that could change tomorrow. I am thankful for a prince charming that loves and adores me. Children who bless me daily by even uttering the words "Mama".
Most of all I am so honored to call Jesus my lover and my friend. My KING and my SAVIOR.
It's because if Him that I was pulled out of darkness and into His light. It's because of Him that I journey on this path to a very exciting, adventurous, risky life. Its because of Him that I have wisdom, stature and favor with God and man.
This blog is so taking a different direction. I always thought I would be of writing about decorating, cooking and babies. I NEVER imagined this to be an outlet to proclaim HIS goodness.
Good gifts my friends, that is what He has for us. Take it, thank Him for it, don't be jealous when he chooses to give something you desire to someone else. Rejoice in His goodness that He knows EVERY SINLGE desire of you heart. He put them there.
I'm speaking from a place of knowing what I desired from a very early age. Knowing that I desired a beautiful God fearing man that would love me, treasure me and adore me. A good man, one that REALLY cares for people and puts others before himself. A man that would lead my family make life fun and exciting. Got it. Thank you Jesus. My husband is a joy, its such and honor to be his wife.

That even though I played with the idea of being 100% female career woman and pretty much made people think that is what I was going to do in my life. I ALWAYS knew that all I ever wanted was to be a Mother. I desire to take it seriously and pour into their lives and lead them to an authentic relationship with Jesus. I desire to make EVERY holiday beautiful and glamorous in my very own way. Got it. Thank you Jesus I am so humbled by your desire to bless with the big things like a gorgeous husband and children down to the little things like heart shaped pancakes on Valentine's morning, birthday parties that make you swoon with creativity and play dates with water guns and gummy worms just to make memories...just cause its fluffy and just cause I can and just because I am wired that way and thats ok.

It's ok to be me. If someone can't handle it. Not my problem. If someone does not "get it"....not my problem again. The ONLY one opinion I even really care to please is my God.

Now to throw some more desires out there:
I would be honored to be a world changer. To make known His name known all over the earth. To tell young women that they are beautiful in his sight. To tell them that NO man will ever really meet their needs the way THE SON of God can.
I desire to hold babies that are nameless and fatherless and pray God's peace and hope for their life.
I desire favor with governments, world and spiritual leaders".

I desire a ministry of excellence that totally rocks people to actually want to to live the Christian life. Not live it with a drag cause you think the world has so much more fun. So not true....quite the opposite in fact. Life with Jesus....Way more fun. Way more cool. Way more fulfilling.

This is a big day for me. I have been running from this declaration for a very very long time. I am scared to death by the ramifications of "putting it out there". But, once again I will not go there. I will say of the Lord HE is HIS is my rock and my refuge. In HIM will I trust.
I am more thankful today than ever. But more than anything.
I am a women set apart free from the opinion of man and on a path to being ALL that she was called to be. Want to come with me?
xoxo

Now for a peek into last months fairy tale..........


sweetest 5th birthday party ever for a sweet girl....wedding themed....little girls were "flower girls" sister were
bridesmaids"....it was pure delish.......
although my little one struggles with it not being her "party" learning now...its not all about us. Am I the only one out there that sees little girls birthday parties as character building? This one was a biggie for us.

celebrating a beautiful 40th birthday party in a gorgeous shoe store for my very gorgeous and glamourous friend who is even more gorgeous on the inside. So thankful for sweet friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment