Saturday, May 8, 2010

Meet...my heart.....my Caroline Sophia....
meet..my other heart...Caldwell MaGee

Meet my love....Big C...raised on a farm in Tennessee and me...Glamazon Mommy....raised under the flicker of big city lights in Houston....by God's divine hand.....brought us together to navigate the Jungle Together....
Here's to a BIG GOD!! (Hence where my blog name was born...)cause HE is BIG and I want HIS FAME and HIS GLAMOROUS WAYS proclaimed all over the earth and in my life and yours!
" I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the GLORIOUS FATHER, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and Revelation, so that you may KNOW Him better"
Ephesians 1:17



1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah -
    We got the t-shirt from the Gap outlet. But, I had one made for Gray for his birthday party from http://abccustomdesigns.blogspot.com/, she did a red wagon applique with his name embroidered underneath (and a matching hat and bib). You can see it on her blog.

    Good luck on your party, Gray's in in two weeks!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete