Wednesday, June 2, 2010

playdates, swinging and summer....

I have already adjusted to this crazy wonderful summer schedule...I love it! I love the sleeping a little big longer, the hanging out out in jammies till it time to go to the pool, then swimming our heart out at the pool, just to eat fresh fruit and nap with till 3 (well, I'm not napping I am normally doing laundry or something.....) its a good season to be in, a season of fun and rest. We started with a bang, a bang I hope last.....



LOVE LOVE LOVE him.....
we have a family member who just had a set of twins, we went to see the babies the other day, Caroline was in baby heaven. So so sweet to see a baby talk to a baby....

Target Run with my babies!


This is not my kids...well it is...its just something I would have never done as a child. I'm one of those just totally safe people, when it comes to stuff that could hurt my body or anyone else's. This is why my almost three year old hanging off a rope swing and dropping after her first try..blows me away! What will she be like when she is big? What does this mean?



1 comment:

  1. did she really go on the swing? wow!!!

    it looks like so much fun, but i am sooooo with you on the part of staying away from things that may hurt! we are lots alike on that part!
    such fun pics to see!

    ReplyDelete