Monday, April 11, 2011

Eater Sweetness..


I have added a few new Easter sweetness to my seasonal decor addiction.......Lord, help me!!!









It's been said that I have weakness for a party, for a holiday, for the seasonal decor section at Homegoods. I JUST CANT help myself....when you see a wooden bunny holding a basket, you just CANT say no!!! UGGG I always promised I would not be my mom when it came to this stuff. My dad used to say that stuff would start "appearing" all over the house every holiday season. "Stuff he had never seen before" Well, folks the glittery apple does not fall from the golden mama tree. This season has been the worse I'll spare you all the details but I have so much Easter sweetness swirling around in my head I can't stand it!
A girl just can't resist pink fluff and bunnies, jelly beans and peeps!
My dear blog friend and real life friend from www.pearlsandgrace.blogspot.com once said to me, "I should be living a life where I wear a pink fluffy tutu all day long!"
so here's to a little Easter Sweetness....this is just a peak there is much much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment